“Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
We have several ways to help and would love for you to join us in any of the following capacities…
- Donation collections including canned goods, coats, blankets, sternos, hand warmers, new socks, long johns, boots, tents, and tarps is definitely a way to be involved.
- Have your church group, youth group, or family make hygiene kits or snack bags.
- Volunteer for our Sunday night serves. Sign up here: Sunday Serve Sign-Ups
- Help us glean at the St. Matthew’s Farmer’s Market (collect vegetables from the farmer’s on Saturdays, July through October from 11:45 to 12:30). Sign up Here: Volunteer to Glean
- Monetary donations and supplies are greatly appreciated as well.
Anyone can join us as we prepare pack up meals at Beargrass Christian Church Activities Building Kitchen!
Still not sure the best way for you to get involved? Email us at Jean@FedwithFaith.org